Complete the COVID-19 form within the 24hr reminder email the day before your appointment. This is mandated by the Ministry of Health and the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario for all scheduled appointments
If you are experiencing any COVID related symptoms, please cancel your appointment for your safety and ours
• Arrive no sooner than five minutes prior to your appointment
• Wash you hands upon arrival
• Masks are mandatory at the clinic- please bring you own
• Review of COVID screening with your RMT
• Both you and your RMT will be required to wear appropriate PPE
• If you have a medical condition that makes it difficult for you to wear a mask, we request that you email us at email@example.com to inform us in advance
We are industry innovators with the From the Neck Up TMJ Treatment During Covid Method TM for jaw rehabilitation. This method was designed to ensure the maximum safety for both you and your RMT during the pandemic. We’ve adapted our techniques to PPE to continue to deliver the quality care in rehabilitation that we pride ourselves in, and as such, you and your RMT will be wearing a face shield and a mask while we work within the tissues of your mouth.
• We have scheduled 30 minutes between each patient
• This will allow us to clean and disinfect all surfaces between EACH patient. This includes table, desk, chairs, clothes bin, oil bottles, bathrooms, door knobs, light switches, etc.
• We will be wearing masks at all times and changing them between patients
• With intra-oral massage, we will be wearing a mask, face shield, gloves and changing our clothing between patients (see our intra-oral massage video for more information)